Soraya Fenton – Director
Soraya is a qualified executive coach with more than 15 years’ experience in coaching and 20 years’ in assessment and development. She has worked with executives, boards, and senior level managers in medium to large-scale organisations across a wide range of business sectors. Prior to establishing Argyll Fenton in 2002 she was executive director of a selection and development subsidiary of a global US organisation listed on NASDAQ. Her early career benefited from working with PA Consulting Group, one of the leading global management consultancies. Soraya has developed enduring client relationships with a broad spectrum of executives from diverse backgrounds and professional sectors.
Since early 2008 in coaching, she has spent 50% of her time working with international coachees and leaders. Her specialisms are executive, business and leadership coaching, leadership development and designing learning experiences to deliver strategic networks and effective networking practices. Soraya’s success is delivered through her clients’ success – helping them explore, identify and develop business, career and personal options to gain optimum impact in their leadership and management potential and, importantly, make choices that support their own authenticity. Soraya is an appointed ambassador of a long established charity for the terminally ill in Scotland and is a company advisor to a fast-growing, people driven business.
- BA in Languages, Communication & Social Sciences – Strathclyde University
- MSc in HR Management & Development – Strathclyde University
- Masters equivalent / Level 7 – ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management – UK accredited body endorsed by UK University academic standards) in Executive Coaching & Leadership Mentoring
- Levels A & B intermediate Plus – British Psychological Society
- Qualified Assessor of Ability and Personality
- PPA, Myers Briggs Type Indicator & 16PF, OPQ qualified
- Member of European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- Chartered Fellow of Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
Mary is a qualified executive coach with more than 15 years’ experience working with senior executives to CEO level in both public and private sector organisations. Her business acumen and specialist knowledge were developed in the financial services sector where she gained a deep understanding of the many strategic issues facing global businesses. Since leaving financial services thirteen years ago she has grown her own consulting business with a variety of assignments for large complex organisations and medium sized enterprises. A visiting lecturer and student supervisor at Strathclyde Business School, she regularly presents on Transactional Analysis.
- MA (Hons)
- MSc Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Saville and Holdsworth’s Occupational Personality Questionnaire
- Member of European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- PRISM – a profile report on individual work style and motivation
- Levels A & B – British Psychological Society
- FIRO element B
- Birkman First Look
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Chartered Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Member of Chartered Institute of Banking in Scotland
Kim Walker is a highly experienced HR professional having held senior positions in Lloyds TSB, Scottish Power and BSkyB. An expert in change management, performance and talent management, she helps individuals realise their own aspirations by supporting them to focus on their performance and development to unleash their potential. She uses her wealth of experience and expertise to show that careful management of employee potential can and does make tangible improvements to business performance. Kim is also co-author of ’90 Minutes to Telling Others’, owns a successful Edinburgh restaurant and is a property developer.
- Graduate of the Institute of Personnel Management – International Correspondence School, 1989
- Certificate in Employment Law Heriot Watt University, 1995
- MBA – Heriot Watt University, 2002
- NLP Practitioner 2007
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland
- Member, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
Gill worked in Edinburgh until 2004, where she was Head of Change for one of Europe’s largest global financial services businesses, before moving back to her Glasgow roots to work as an independent business consultant with a multi-sector, international client portfolio. Her passion is helping organisations launch new businesses or deliver first-time complex change at a people and project level.
Gill’s approach to coaching combines over sixteen years’ experience of line management, supporting entrepreneurs running their own small businesses, the development of high potential managers within the financial services sector and mentoring first-time executive sponsors and middle management change programme leaders.
She has undertaken performance coaching training with Performance Consultants run by the former Olympic athlete and coach David Hemery and was a lead facilitator in the rollout of a cultural change programme that focused on coaching as a leadership model to a cross-section of team, middle and senior managers.
- BA Honours, Accountancy
Trish is an experienced coach and development consultant having worked for more than 20 years’ in a highly competitive environment in financial services. She has experience of the theory and practice of developing people in a fast changing environment along with practical knowledge of financial services, sales and customer service. Her experience as a coach includes working both as a line manager, executive sales coach and supporting individuals through various development events. Trish is a skilled communicator with considerable expertise in talent and performance management, relationship management, management and leadership development, coaching and development centres. She is also qualified in a range of psychometric instruments.
- Myers Briggs Practitioner accreditation
- Diploma in Business Performance Coaching
- Belbin Qualified
- NLP Introduction
- Gallup Q12 coach
- Sheppard Moscow Performance Management License
- Brain Friendly Learning
Stewart has more than twenty years’ experience as an HR professional across a variety of industries and cultures, both as an independent consultant and latterly in-house, where he has held senior roles at House of Fraser, Scottish and Newcastle, BSKYB and Martin Currie Investments. An experienced coach and behaviouralist, he has worked with all levels of leaders, managers and staff, bringing pragmatism, creativity and focus to problems and opportunities. With his depth of experience and a broad range of interests and activities outside of the consulting environment, he does not believe in a “one size fits all” solution, preferring to dip into a constantly developing toolbox, leading and supporting his clients to discover the right, sustainable solution for themselves. Stewart’s success is in developing sustainable, client owned solutions that become a core part of business process, culture and values.
- Advanced Certificate in Executive Coaching (award pending)
- ILM Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring
- ILM Level 7 Executive Coaching (award pending)
- BPS Level A and B
- NLP Practitioner Accredited coach with tools including MBTI, PF16, OPQ
- General Register of Hypnotherapists and National Advanced Association of Hypnotherapists
- Business Mentor with PSYBT